i3Global is built on the idea that mindfulness, clear communication, and compassion are all critical to long-term success of the company and its employees. We pride ourselves on being inclusive in our vision and direction, providing a positive, flexible work environment that breeds empowered employees that are encouraged to think freely and experience uninhibited growth within the company.
We are currently looking for MSA Information Management IT Operations Support SME work on contract out at the Hanford site. i3Global offers a top tier benefits package starting after one month of employment including health, dental, vision, and life insurances, plus supplemental insurances, 401(k) with employer match and immediate vesting, paid time off plus paid federal holidays. Qualified candidates only please submit your resume. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Description of Work
The Subcontractor shall provide labor support for MSA IT Infrastructure Services Organization, Network and Telecommunications Engineering Group, Network Maintenance and Management providing guidance on a number of facility related issues as needed or directed by MSA Buyers Technical Rep (BTR).
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Flexibility and Understanding of Industrial controls for various facilities and equipment across a large area with multiple functions and requirements.
• Understand and follow policies and procedures designed to protect employees against workplace hazards.
• Involve subject matter experts in the planning review/approval process
• Understanding of the software AutoCAD up to release 2017.
• Must be able to create and maintain AutoCAD CUI files and disperse in an enterprise environment.
• Must be able to create custom AutoLisp programs to satisfy telecom/network engineering, drafting, maintenance and planning requirements.
• Maintain existing AutoLisp programs.
• Understand GIS concepts and practices used in telecommunications environment.
• Auditing and As-built project coordination for all facility related maintenance and management initiatives 4.0 QUALIFICATIONS Subcontractor shall ensure that its personnel meet and maintain the appropriate training, qualifications, and certification requirements as applicable. Basic
• 3+ years of work experience related to Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and computer systems Understanding needs of various IT Systems, data centers and telephone systems as pertaining to facilities.
• 3+ years Project Management work experience
• Strong understanding of electrical systems and theory.
• Strong understanding of industrial controls.
• Strong understanding of Mechanical related systems and theory.
• Inside & outside plant Infrastructure Installation.
• 5+ years AutoCAD experience
• 5+ years Visual Lisp programming experience
• Possess strong organizational skills
• Create and Maintain Block Libraries
• Create and maintain linetype files
• Create and maintain specialty shape files
• Possess the ability to create full function AutoLisp programs from concept to deployment
• Possess DOS skills
• Ability to work in a multi-task, multi-project development environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed
• Strong customer relationship skills
• Ability to work during non-standard business hours.
• Integrated Safety Management System – ISMS
• Facility Access Control Systems – Proxy, Omni-code…etc.
• 2+ years Telecommunication and Network documentation experience
o Outside Plant experience
o Inside Plant experience
o Logical Network Diagrams
• Possess strong mapping background
• C++, .Net, SQL
• Knowledge of WEB based programming
• GPS capture and conversion to dwg file format
• Knowledge of NEC Chapter 2, Article 250, Grounding and Bounding
• Knowledge of NEC Chapter 8, Communication Systems
• Mapping Coordinate systems
• Have strong understanding of relational database structure
• Strong Telecommunication and Network Background
• Circuit Diagrams
• PAX/PAGE system Diagrams